Watchdog Foundation to Host Homecoming Pork Loin BBQ
Friday, September 17, 2021 (5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
Cortland Carnes Stadium Picnic Shelter
The Watchdog Education Foundation will host a Homecoming/Community Pork Loin Barbeque tailgate during Beresford High School’s Homecoming festivities on Friday, September 17, 2021, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at the Cortland Carnes Stadium Picnic Shelter. The Barbeque will take place prior to the football game between the Beresford Watchdogs and the Elk Point-Jefferson Huskies at 7:00 p.m. Along with pork loin sandwiches, the Foundation will serve baked beans, potato chips, and a bottle of water. The Barbecue is open to the public and will be a free-will donation event with all proceeds being donated to the Watchdog Foundation.
“The mission of the Watchdog Foundation is to assist and advance our community’s pursuit of excellence, create lifelong connections, and build strong and mutually beneficial ties between the Beresford School District, the community, and its diverse alumni.”
- Build an endowment for our children, the future leaders of our community.
- Support excellence in public education by encouraging and rewarding innovation in the classroom.
- Provide resources to genuinely enhance educational opportunities for students and staff beyond what is provided for within the school district’s budget.
- Provide leverage necessary to secure funds and matching grants from private and public entities.
- Inform alumni and friends of the Foundation’s activities to support the Beresford School District.
The Watchdog Foundation extends an invite to our students, parents, staff, alumni, Beresford community and surrounding areas, and our guests from Elk Point-Jefferson.