What Is Dual Credit?
A dual credit course is a college course taken by a high school student for which the student earns both college and high school credit at the same time. By participating in the Dual Credit program, students are able to make substantial progress toward their college degree before finishing high school.
How Do I Know If I Qualify?
Benefits of Dual Credit Courses:
Students are able to:
- Get a jump start on their college education.
- Save on college costs, have greater flexibility in scheduling and more time to accomplish their higher education goals.
- Gain exposure to different career tracks.
- Gain experience in college level courses and online learning.
- Earn college credit at the low cost of $48.33 per credit hour.
- Gain positioning for scholarship opportunities.