In order to receive the most up-to-date events and changes from our school calendar, it is important to sync events, and not just add them. Below are the steps to sync the calendar to Outlook or ICal:
1. From the calendar, click the "Advanced View Report" button.
2. Generate the report for the activities you would like to subscribe to. It is important to select the box for school year.
3. After the report has loaded, click "Subscribe" at the top of the report.
4. Click the icon for Outlook or for iCal.
In Outlook you should get a confirmation box that asks, "Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?". Click Yes.
If you don't see the confirmation box, you may need to do the following:
1. Select and copy the "Calendar Feed URL" which is listed in your studio calendar. This is located by clicking the calendar feed just above the mini calendar to the ride side of the screen. It will be a small calendar icon on the far right.
2. Open Outlook.
3. On the bottom left, click Calendar.
4. On the top toolbar, click the "Open Calendar" pull down menu.
5. Select the "From Internet" option.
6. A popup box will appear that reads "Enter the location of the Internet Calendar".....past the URL in the box provided and Click OK.
7. A confirmation box will appear that asks, "Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates?". Click Yes.
If you need any assistance with syncing the calendar, please call (605) 763-4293.
The FREE Mobile App is available on the App Store. Search "Activity Scheduler". This mobile calendar allows you instant access to our school calendar, schedules, rosters, and the latest scores.
Once you have installed the "Activity Scheduler" app, select Dakota XII Conference > Beresford.